Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Welcome Back to a New School Year

I can't believe that tomorrow is the day!  It's the first day back for teachers. I'm not ready!  I literally sat around my classroom today wondering how it's all going to get done.  Our school was painted over the summer, so we couldn't get in early to make everything pretty and functional for our upcoming school year.

If that wasn't enough, and it never is.....I'm moving to 3rd grade and........wait for it, wait for it.....I'm flipping my classroom.  Boy, overwhelmed and excited are two words that I plan on using A LOT this year!

I'm sure I'll need to reach out to those of you who have already flipped your classrooms for moral support and lots of tutorials to help make this a great transition for my students.  This is going to be a short post.... I'll begin with the beginning.......

My classroom as of today....... Is it crazy that I haven't even thought of a theme? We'll see the final result for Sneak-a-Peek......

MY CLASSROOM AS OF TODAY.......


 
 
Happy Teaching!
Come back to see the end result......
 
Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment