Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We're Off and Running

Hi Fellow Bloggers,

If you're as overwhelmed, exhausted, and exhilarated as I am after this last week, throw your hands in the air!  Boy, I didn't realize that it had been so long since I blogged.  The first week went by in a blur.  I'm still getting to know my little cute friends!  They are wonderful!  I'm furiously making centers, so I'll have more to create for my store soon!  I promise.  Ok, my birthday is fast approaching!  I've set a goal to have at least 100 followers (secretly, I want 200), by then.  It's August 29th.  So, be on the lookout next week for a a special creation that I'm making to say thank you for following me.  I think I promised some pics of my classroom.....well, I'm still setting it up!  But, I will get those online as soon as I can.  I'd love some feedback, especially from those of you who are the perfect organizers.  You know who you are.....you use every nook and cranny to the fullest possible potential and you make it practical and beautiful.  I could use that energy and insight.Well, gotta go get the kids ready for bed, grade papers and start reading for the Reading Bowl!  Yeah!  I LOVE TEACHING!

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly!
    I just wanted to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging! I found your blog on the TpT forum and I'm now following you! Good luck with your goal of reaching 100 followers! I would love for you to stop by my blog when you get a chance. I just celebrated 300 followers (took me about 2 years)!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty! I have to figure out how to add one more ball to my juggling act. I linked over to your blog. It's awesome! I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete