Friday, July 6, 2012

Eureka!

I finally completed my very first product packet.  I knew that it wouldn't be easy, but I didn't realize how much of a brain freeze I would experience.  The last 3 1/2 days have been very difficult.  I felt like I birthed another child, I guess in a way....I did.  To all of you teachers who are constantly creating and posting wonderful products....Kudos!  It really takes a lot of discipline and love to continue creating.  I hope that I have the steam to keep going....who am I kidding?  I KNOW I'm going to keep going.  What a wonderful way to continually stretch myself to be a better teacher!  This is awesome!  I would like to say a special thank you to Tanya Dwyer at www.aplusfirsties.blogspot.com !!!!!! You are TOTALLY AWESOME!  You have been a God send.  You were the first to welcome me to TPT and you've patiently answered my many questions.  Thank you so, so much.  I can't wait to see what will pop up next for me to create.  Thank you and Good Night (it's really morning)!   Happy Teaching! 

                                                          Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment