Sunday, July 22, 2012

OMG! School is Really Around the Corner!

OMG!  July 31st is rapidly approaching and I hear the children calling my name in my sleep.  Could it be? Could it really be time to go back?  I need at least another 2 weeks.  You?  Well, c'est la vie!  I've been envisioning what my room will look like this year.  Thanks to the wonderful packet I purchased from the Clutterfree Classroom, I'm well on my way to a GREAT room!  I feel almost like Santa....making my list and checking it twice....I've actually got it down to a science (I think).  I don't want to spend all day in my classroom each day before I have to report on the 31st, so I will accomplish one major wall each day for the next 5 days.  The plan is to only have "paperwork" to complete on the days we have to report.  Am I being to naive?  I'd love to hear what you all think.  Some of you have been in your classrooms all summer.  We didn't have that luxury this year, maybe next. 


Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Wow...the 31st? I'm starting to panic just a little and I don't go back until around this time in August! Honestly...the 1st day I go back, I just do a lot of standing in the middle of the room and getting adjusted to being back at work, lol! I'm trying harder this year to prep the "little pieces" at home....and then maybe, I'll only stand around for 1/2 a day! :-)

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I needed that laugh. I tried to stay in my 3-4 hour time frame today. It was good. I still had to clean the closets and stood around for at least 1/2 hour shaking my head. I'll do better tomorrow!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete