Saturday, July 7, 2012

Plans, Plans, Plans

What a day!  It's really hot here and it doesn't seem like the heat will be letting up anytime soon.  I've been making quite a list, that I must break down into manageable parts.  The new school year is almost here and I'm feeling waaaaay behind.  I've been pinning and reading blogs and gathering materials for the new year, but I know that I must take a step back and start to make some definite decisions.  So, I'm appealing to you wonderful teachers in teacher land.  I'd love to hear how you all have been planning to begin your next year.  I'm always searching for quotes that speak to my heart, so I'd love to see some of your favorites.  I love the Franklin Covey method of organizing...it worked in corporate, but I need something that translates even better in teacherville.  One of the best blogs that I've been following is the clutter free classroom....I aspire to be that organized.  You inspire me! If you haven't seen the site, jump over to http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com  ...it is awesome! With that said, I just wanted to send a quick message and appeal.  Oh, Happy Birthday Mom!  Mwah....I love you.  Happpy Teaching everyone!
                                                 Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment