Thursday, July 26, 2012

Teacher Block!

Well, I've been going into the school for a few hours over this last week trying to "get my room ready" before we actually have to report on July 31st.  That's right, I said......uh, um....July 31st.  So, I'm standing there trying to find the right way to create a flow of space and learning nooks, reading corners, and math hooks...okay, I was trying to be Seussical (not really there yet). Seriously, I HAVE to complete my room tomorrow, next week will be crazy and I want to enjoy OPEN HOUSE.  Does anyone have ANY suggestions on organizing my room?


Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Rainbows within Reach (a blog I love to read) has been having amazing round ups of classroom spaces- organization ideas, decor, etc. The author of the blog is a author/speaker who does classroom visits and she takes pictures of all the classrooms so you get to peak inside the rooms. It's so fun to see what everyone is doing. It might give you some inspiration for the areas that have you stuck! Have a wonderful year. It was good to connect on Tpt and I'm following now! (Oh, and I LOVE your colorful owls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    Great Blog! Thank you for sharing! You're right, good ideas. I'm back for final touches tomorrow. We have open house on Aug. 2nd. I can't wait. Thank you for following me. I'm following you back and thanks for finding me and making the connection.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly! I am sure you pulled it off and that everything looks great. I would love for you to share some pictures if you can...we all love having a peek into other rooms. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather,
    Thank you. The class did turn out better than I expected, but I wasn't quit ready for open house. I'll take some pics....tomorrow's the 1st day! I'll be hopping over to your blog tomorrow. Thank you for following me.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete